During the Little League Baseball® World Series, please keep the following information in mind for your safety and enjoyment.
The following list of items will be PROHIBITED on the premises:
• Alcohol or Illegal Drugs
• Beach Umbrellas
• Smoking and use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited on the Little League International complex.
• We reserve the right to remove from or deny access to Little League property any item, individual, or group whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
• All items brought to the complex are subject to inspection.
• Personal items are to be removed daily from the complex.
• Security gates open daily at 9AM (time is subject to change)
• Stadiums will open 1 hour prior to game time.
• There will be NO claim check for prohibited items at the entry points.
• All permitted items will be subject to search.
All patrons entering the World Series complex will be required to pass through Metal Detectors.
• Containers of liquid for infants (i.e. baby bottles, formula) will be permitted, but are subject to inspection.
• Sunscreen in its original container will be permitted but is subject to inspection. (Aerosol containers of sunscreen are NOT permitted).